Mr. Courville joins the Sea Shore team with 24 years of environmental and safety compliance experience. Clay’s business relationship with the Sea Shore core group spans 15 years. He received a degree in Environmental Management Systems from LSU Baton Rouge in 1993. He began his professional career with the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ) in 1994 which provided valuable experience that translated to the private sector in 1996 with EDI Environmental where he became President in 1999. Clay has been married to Kristy for 22 years and have 3 children together.
Certifications & Accomplishments
- EPA Compliance Inspector, Region 6; 1996
- Multi-state environmental and safety compliance experience
- Radiation Safety Officer since 1996
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor 2012
- LDNR 29-B Closure Option addition author; August 2007